Business Loan in Delhi
First of all, Getting Business Loan in Delhi is a great option when it comes to expanding your existing Business or starting something new of your own. There are some salient features of Business Loan which you should know before applying for one, which includes the following
- Unsecured funding
- Short Tenor
- Easy process
Eligibility for Business Loan
A person who is having a business with good profit can avail a business loan. The loan provider Bank have their norms for sanctioning the Business loan in Delhi for loan amount eligibility.
Mostly the following details are checked while processing the Business loan.
- Type of the business : ie Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt Ltd. or Public Ltd.
- Turnover of the business
- Cash flow of business
- Profit of the business
- Nature of Business and its customers
- End use of Business loan
Advantages Business Loan
Many Business loan seekers directly apply with banks without knowing their products and eligibility calculation and at the end face rejections. Your loan advisor will provide you the full comparison of the best suitable products to meet your requirement.
You can take Business Loan
- Raw Material Purchase
- Business expansion
- Immediate Business payment
- Plant & machinery purchase
- Funding new new Business
Benefits of taking Business Loan with HomeLoanDSA.com
- HomeLoanDSA services are free and they get paid by the banks
- All the negotiating and paperwork is handled by Business loan expert
- Business Loan agents in Delhi have extended hours because they operate independently
- Compare Business Loan in Delhi from multiple Banks
How much is Business Loan Limit?
The Business loan eligibility depends on the annual profit of your business. Your business must have completed 3 years of profitable operation. Banks will also checks the cash flow and other aspects of revenue generation.
One can apply for a maximum of Rs. 75 lakh as a unsecrured business loan. If you need long term funding for your business and with a higher amount then you should apply for a secured business loan.